Thursday, April 6, 2023

Presentation Day

 Today I was up early compared to what I normally am. I was ready to head out to the presentation. I stopped and got a burger and some tea. I got coffee for Debbie and of course it was the wrong thing AGAIN. She took it back to let them know they gave her the wrong stuff. I even read it off my phone to make sure she got what she wanted. 

We had 6 veterans. One was late. 

Andy Ponder (right), Army, Not sure on the rest -  Ron Lavergne, Navy, Kim Johnson, Air Force, William Morgan, Navy Clarence Matayoshi, Air Force, and Michael Ezepanski, Navy. 

We had a good presentation and found out we will be upstairs on the 20th. I'm looking forward to the next one. I have a couple quilts that I need to do. I'm going to work on the one downstairs and get it done as well. 

Came home and worked on my Japanese Doll quilt. Debbie had the binding on, and I'm stitching it done. I got one side done and then just played games. 

This is what it was before being quilted. I will take another photo when I have the binding on it. It feels good to have another unfinished quilt done. Thank you! - Debbie! 

The turned out to be fun and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...