Monday, May 1, 2023

Hello Monday - Here We Go Again

Had 3 stops to do before I got to the grange for our meeting. I had to stop off at Connie's to deliver 3 quilts. She was glad to see them. She was in the process of finishing one of her quilts as well. I have 4 or 5 that I need to put a label on. We chatted a bit and then I headed to the grange. Sandy was picking up drinks today. I got to the grange before even Cindy today. We had a good visit and I worked on my Bonji (sp) tree. 

I worked on the outfit of the old man. I need to outline the arm with a darker thread. I took out the brown that I thought was a hand when it is the pipe. So, I fixed it with adding the brown for the arm. I will do the pipe next. 

Came home and Patrick was sleeping. I had a request waiting for me to enter. So, I went into the computer room and entered it in the program. I also send money to QOV for the patches they had on sale. I also went to find a few patterns for BE in the education section of our newsletters. I picked out 6 and set them up for a SAL - stitch a long. I put the patterns on the "poll" to see what everyone wants to do. I have it up till the 10th and then will pick the top 3 to see which one we will do. Have it set for June 1st. Took a while to find the patterns. Good think I'm waiting because I only have 1 vote so far. 

After that I just wasn't in the mood to do much more. Here we go again - meeting and then nothing after. I was going to cross stitch. Then I realized it was 8 pm and I head to bed around 9 pm. Tomorrow I will have a day to myself. Patrick will be golfing. Then the rest of the week is "full steam ahead." Guess that will keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...