Monday, May 29, 2023

Ordered More Beads LOL

 This morning I was out the door and on my way to Connies. I took the 2 backs for 2 quilts she has along with the quilt top I just finished. Then it was off to the grange to my BE meeting. 

Cindy was the only other one there. We ended up doing more chatting than anything. I did help her with starting a beaded bracelet that she bought the kit of. We had half of it done and then sat and chatted. Didn't even work on the cross stitching - which is what we have been doing lately. 

Came home and had lunch - 1:30 pm!! Then by 4:30 pm Patrick was hungry. So, I heated up the leftovers that we had from the shrimp scampi. 

After playing games for awhile, I decided to pull out the bracelet I started and get it done. I'm not happy with the looks of it, but I'm going to finish this!


I have a couple more X's to do before it will be the right size. I don't know why the first X is looking so bad. I did it right. Hard to say. Hopefully when it's done it will look better. I can always take it out! lol 

I didn't do much today, but I did find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...