Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Off To My Appointment In Olympia

Today we were up and out the door for my doctor appointment. I ended up waiting 45 mins to see my doctor, but since I like her so much, I'm not complaining. We decided to change a couple things. Then they took photos of my cheek. I told her I kept forgetting to show it to her. It started out itching, then it gave me a old age spot. Now it's itching again. She wanted that checked and asked if there was any skin cancer in the family. I told her my dad had it. The kept removing his cancer spots as they came along. So, we will see what she's going to advise after they give the photos to the dermatologist. 

We stopped at moms to pick up my hanging plant for Mother's Day. We dropped off her bowl of flowers for her Mother's Day gift. 

Then headed home. Patrick was moving our hanging baskets around and moved the bird house. When we were sitting there, one of the birds had stuff in the mouth and was looking for the house. He then moved it to the end of the post. The poor bird was noticing it wasn't in the same place. It moved around where it used to be. Then flew off. Patrick and I were out on the deck later just relaxing and the bird was sticking out of the bird house. I was thrilled! It's the house that a 90 year old veteran made and gave to me. He even signed it. I'm glad to see birds enjoying it. 

I worked on my beading while out there and I even worked on it later while we watched TV today. 

I got all this done today. I'm getting there. I do like the way it's laying this time. It should be easier now that I have it down. 

I have a lot going on, and really, really need to get back to the quilts! OR even my cross stitching, but NO, I'm working on a new project!! UGH. When am I going to learn?! But hey, it's fun!! That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...