Wednesday, May 3, 2023

MOM TURNS 88 YEARS OLD

 This morning Patrick had me up at 7:30 am. I was not happy! We didn't have to leave till 9! I did my exercise and then played a few games. Once all that was over, we headed out the door. I was still tired and ended up sleeping a half hour in the back of the car while Patrick went to his meeting. I went in when I woke and waited about 10 mins for him. 

We headed home. Stopping at Connie's to drop off some fabric and bags. Then she gave me 2 quilts to be bound. Next stop was Safeway for gas. We then headed to the vets for meds. I was told it wouldn't be ready till 5 pm today. I couldn't believe it! They were called on Monday!! So, I will pick them up tomorrow. Either right after my massage at 8 am!! - or before going to the museum for presentations. So, we came straight home for a couple hours. 

It was time to go to take mom out for her Birthday. Stopping at Phil's to pick up her Birthday card. Arriving to get Nancy and Mom. We took her to the Brewery in Ground Mound. It was so nice, that we ate out in the covered area. It was awesome. 

Came home and I worked on the label for the quilt mom gave me. We traded - I gave her 2 quilt and she gave me one back. lol 

This one is the one Debbie made. She had trouble trying to get red, white and blue in there where green is more dominate. 

At least the day let me be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...