Monday, May 8, 2023

No Meeting Today

We didn't have our BE meeting today. So I was able to sleep in for a little bit. I was enjoying sleeping in. 

When I did get moving. I worked on my beading. 


 I found that I didn't like the way it was laying down. I realized I did one more row than I should have where they are connected. So, it didn't lay right. I decided to take it out. First I took it out to the point where it didn't lay right. Then I tried putting the strips back on. That didn't work, so I took it all apart. Now I will start all over again!

Patrick worked in the yard till the rain started. Then he sat out on the deck. So, I took my genealogy envelope out there and started adding more names to my tree. I had Nelson and Ziegler families added. Then I went back to removing beads when we came back in. 

Patrick said there was a double rainbow and I had to take a photo! It was in the side of the house. I had fun finding it.

My day didn't go as well as I would have liked, but it turned out pretty good. I started a journal about the cancer we are dealing with. I wanted to write down what I'm thinking when things are hard for Patrick. I can't do anything to help, but I can write about not being able to help. lol 

That's what's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...