Friday, May 19, 2023

What A Day!

I enjoyed the day by running around town. lol I went to Grace Church to drop off the quilt top for them to quilt for us. Then I headed to the post office to mail the certificates that I got wrong. Once that was done, I had to get to Staples and pick up some labels and envelopes. 

Then it was to moms. I stopped and got us both a Chai Tea. Then I headed to her place. She was having trouble with her credit card. She was upset that she was being blocked from using it. I called the CitiBank to find out what was going on. They had her down for paperless bills. Mom doesn't do paperless. I told them she never received a bill the last couple months because she doesn't do paperless. So, mom paid the bill and then is able to use her card. They changed it so she will get a bill in the mail to pay. She was freaking out that she needed to get another credit card because she can't have them cutting her off. I told her to "hush" the whole time I was talking to the gal. Comical!! Specially when mom is hard of hearing. So, she heard a word or two and then started yammering! Comical!

I then headed home. Stopped and got a Whopper Jr. because I wanted a burger. Patrick didn't have an idea for supper. So, I pulled out my frozen food I prepared (can't spell it right now). lol 

Good news is that Patrick's brother's surgery went well. Sounds like they got all the cancer. Time will tell, just like with Patrick's cancer. 

I was lazy the rest of the day and played games. I also finished on book on audio and started another that will be done her pretty soon. I had so much fun listening and playing that I didn't take time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...