Sunday, May 21, 2023

Spending The Afternoon Stitching

This morning I was itching to clean. So, I started cleaning things up. Got tired of looking at my piles. lol I even cleaned up my end table. lol 

Once that was done, I listened to my audio books. After awhile of playing games I decided I needed to do something. I wanted to go down and work on another quilt but realized I'm getting a ton of fabric from someone who's cleaning out their stuff. Since it's a LOT, I decided to wait till it arrives and I can look at the material out of there to get started on another quilt. I have a few ideas. 

Then I pulled out my cross stitching. 

I wanted to get back to the stair step method. So, I worked on squaring up the 10 x 10 block area. I was able to get a lot done. I'm now working on the bottom left for now. I am also getting more organized as I go. I had so much fun! I like it when I can work on something and not worry about getting it done. Just working on it and knowing it's coming along, that's what's fun! This was all afternoon! 

Got a text from Debbie saying she was hacked. I saw a message from her this morning and it asked me to get ahold of her. I deleted the message before opening. I had to notify all our group just in case they were sent a message. Trouble is, when someone opens it, they collect your friend information and send it out. Not good. 

As much as I would love to say I did a lot today - which I did but doesn't look like it - I don't have much to say. That's what happens when I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...