Saturday, May 6, 2023

Trying to Catch Up Today

First things first. Had to get laundry going. Did about 5 loads and I still have a couple more to go. lol I often wonder how I end up with so much laundry! The kids have been gone for 15 years. Go figure!

Then I needed to get the Pineapple Upside Down Cake made. It turned out wonderful. I really wasn't felling good today. Didn't eat much because I wasn't sure if it would come up. It got better over time. I took the test to see where my blood sugar was and it's in the 178 range. I was shocked because it's usually around 158. So, I'm thinking that's what my problem today is - too much sugar!! I have been eating more stuff with sugar than I usually do! 

While laundry was going, I was working on my beading. 


 I finished the second purple (lavender) angle. This is the first set for the year. I have a few more to work on. 

Then I went to work on getting another letter done for QOV. I have 4 people I had to send letters to. All because they won't answer their phones or emails. May be getting a few that will be canceled. UGH

Then I went on the YouTube channel and decided I wanted to make a bracelet. So, I got started on it. lol 

The rest of the day I was working on this bracelet. I will work on it more later. It's in the black and white that I gave Katt the earrings of. I'm thinking I could give her this one for Christmas to go with the earrings. We will see. 

I got so far behind on so much! I'm now getting ready to update our Facebook page. I'll do that soon. I need to get Phil on that page as well.  I want to see if he can fix it so it will post from others. 

I still have a lot to get caught up on, but I'm getting there. That's what it's all about - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...