Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday At BE - Cross Stitching!

Today I was up and out the door to our meeting. I took both my embroidery and cross stitching. Both Cindy and Sandy wanted to work on cross stitching. So, I was teaching them how to start and stop their work. Sandy go more done today then last week, I think. She took a break and cut her dress to be the length she wanted. She's got it ready to hem. I worked on my cross stitch as well. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get some done. 

Came home and played games. Had to work on QOV stuff. I even had to send an email to our state coordinator to help with quilts. I didn't want to but I needed to. 

Then went downstairs to bring in all the fabric Patrick got for me. He picked up some the QOV fabric that was donated to our group. There must be $2000 worth! It was fun to see what we have. I'm going to get moving on on some quilt tops this week. I have a dental appointment on Wednesday but I am going to try and get some work done. 

I was able to work in this area. I just need to fill in a few places. I'm having fun working on this, that I may just put my embroidery aside for a little bit and try to work on this. 

I've almost got the bottom area done. I'm working my way up. I'm also working in groups of 10, so once I get it even, I will move over to the next 10 x 10 area. I was able to work on this tonight as well. I'm keeping busy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...