Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Worked On Quilts Today

 Patrick went golfing and I decided to work on my QOV quilts that needed labels. One of the quilts needed the binding stitched down. 

I stitched the binding down on this today. It was several hours of sitting and stitching. Then I put the label on it. It was made by Connie. 

This was done by Pat Stenhouse and Marion Hazzard. They are related to Debbie. I like the design they did!


This is one I got from Victoria Parrott. I love her work! She lives in Ocean Shores. I will send her a couple more panels to help us out. I really like what she did with this one!


This one was donated. I'm not sure who did it. So our label has "donated unknown" on it. I wish I had a name for it. 

I was happy to have the binding done as well as getting the labels on all 4 quilts. I may work on another quilt later, but right now I'm thinking I may put a few more stitches in on my beading. I really want to get back to working on my Fireplace Sophie piece. Plus I want to work on a couple more ornaments. Way too many things on my mind that I need to work on. I'm doing something the rest of the week. It's off to the massage therapist tomorrow, QOV presentation Thursday and then my Gastro appointment on Friday. At least tomorrow and Friday I have the afternoon to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...