Sunday, May 7, 2023

Let Half The Day Go By

I shocked myself by sleeping till 11 am. I let the morning disappear on me! I was surprised I could sleep that long. I haven't done that since I was a teenager. lol 

I wanted to get my bread in before we left today. So, I heated the oven and got moving with baking. 

We took off and went to the movie. We saw the last of the Guardians of the Galaxy. It was really, really good. I enjoyed that. A couple times when they were moving - I started to move as well! My brain didn't like that. I was okay though. I did enjoy the movie and that's what counts. 

Came home and it was already 4:30 pm. So, it was supper time and then I could relax. I played games and then exercises since I missed those earlier. Once that was done, I could bead. 


 I was able to get another stem done with 2/3's of the other one done. I will try and get more done tomorrow since we canceled our meeting. 

I made sure I got something worked on today - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...