Saturday, May 20, 2023

Yet Another Saturday.....

This morning I realized I forgot to give the church the threads they asked for. Wasn't sure if we would be going out or not. So, I just picked up a few things and played games. Then Patrick said he wanted his Rice Krispies treats. Which meant I needed to go into town after all. 

I stopped and visited with Lisa when I dropped off the threads. Then off to Safeway for the stuff to make his Rice Krispies. Picked up some fried chicken. Stopped at Phil's to pick up his plants. Patrick had him start plants for the garden. Since he rototilled the garden, he's ready to plant. He had to take a lot of breaks while working the rototiller. 

Came home and shared a chicken breast with Patrick - to get him to eat. Now I wish I hadn't gotten the fried chicken! It wasn't very tasty and I'm getting tired of chicken. 

I played games for awhile. Then I decided it was time to work on something. I can just sit and play games all day - or can I?! lol 

I got 2 more crosses done. I'm going to work on the next set. It's not as "smooth" as I would like. Maybe it will get better. I do like working on it. Not sure how it will be finished yet. I was thinking I should have done something a little more simple. I did try out the thread that High Street Beading Co gave me to try. I like it better than the NIMO thread! I'm going to have to place an order with her! lol - Maybe I will do another bracelet later. I need to work on another ornament! As well as my Fireplace Sophie piece. The best part is being able to get my butt moving and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...