Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Back To Best Laid Plans

Okay, give me credit - I haven't tried to plan anything in a long time.....till today.....and we all know how that works for me. 

Patrick was golfing this morning. I had to get some cleaning done before I wanted to sit down and cross stitch. I vacuumed and did the dishwasher when Patrick came home. He wanted to go get some flower pots today for our deck. 

We picked up 4 and got a different pot for mom. That's for Mother's Day. 

They look great on the deck!

Then I gave some TLC to Sophie. Before I knew it, it was 4 pm. Not time to sit and cross stitch. I had to get supper going and then realized I needed to do my certificates for Thursday - still haven't done those yet. But I did work on the labels. 

This was one of Kirsti's friends tops. Last name Bussman. Can't remember the first name right now. 

Had to check with Connie to see if this was hers. At first she thought it was JoAnn's but realized some of the fabrics are hers. I have her down for both of them. 

This one is mine. We have it tagged to give out to Georgie's friend on Thursday. This is going out just as fast as it came in. I need to get moving on the panels again. 

This is one that Donna and Connie did together. It's a little busy for me, but it's still red, white and blue. 

This is the mystery quilt that I did. It's done pretty good. Not my best work on the border. 

After all those where labeled and ready to go, I had to get my note written to tell me what I need to take to Connie (she needed some fabric) and remind myself to stop and get vet meds. 

As much as I would love to show my cross stitching that I did today - NOT! - I can say I was busy with labels and calling it Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...