Friday, May 5, 2023

My Appointment Was In Olympia Today

We were up early this morning so that I could get to my appointment in Olympia by 9 am. We arrived on time. Waited about 20 mins to get my walking test in. Then waited another 15 mins for my breathing test. My appointment with the doctor was at 11:40 am and I was done with the walking at 10:25 am. We figured it would be a long wait. They called me in at 10:30 am and was glad to be in so early. Trouble was, we waited another 40 mins before he came in to chat with me. We were finally on the road at 12:15 pm. The good news is that I don't have to have meds just yet. I'm staying "stable" and that's good news. Pulmonary Fibrosis has about 5 different kinds. He has it down to 3. I figure I can wait till it gets worse - if it ever does. 

Arrived back home after stopping at Safeway. I ended up working on the QOV stuff and cleaning up my in box. I paid a bill and then got 2 letters ready to go out for QOV veterans. 

I didn't do much after that. I wasn't in the mood. But later on I decided to at least try and get some beading done. 

I put in about 12 rows and called it done. I will try and finish this this week. I really need to get back to finishing things. At least after being gone all morning I was able to get my butt in gear and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...