Thursday, May 11, 2023

Decided To Work Downstairs

Today I woke with the alarm - Sophie meowing till I got up! She's my alarm clock. It was 9:30 am - lol - I overslept. 

I played some games and then went downstairs to work on my quilt. 


I had to rip out the middle of the 4 barn hole blocks to add the red. I couldn't believe I was that far off. I had to figure it all out as I went. The measurement changed on me, and I went with it. I will put all this together later this weekend. I was hoping to finish it today, but when I got to this part, I gave up. I didn't want to rush it. It's one of the challenge quilt tops and I will get this done. I'm one of the last to finish it. Hum - I wonder why. lol

I was able to get laundry moving.  I finished the backings. Have the quilt backing and batting ready for Connie. When I'm done with this, I will have another one. I may drop that off on Monday - IF I get it done this weekend. Tomorrow is quilting at moms. Not sure I want to go, but I will. I need to drop this off - so I better go. 

At least I can say today was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...