Saturday, June 10, 2023

A Day Of Quilting And Cross Stitching

 Today I was up after Patrick. Guess I was snoring last night. lol Worked on my exercises and then played a few games. 

Then I decided to head downstairs and try to get another top done. I started out with cutting the fabrics for the strips. Then went to work on getting this done. 

I guess I got too excited about getting this far! Then I looked at the photo and said, "Oh, Sh*t!" I sent the photo to Debbie and she asked what the "oops" was for. Told her to look right. Then got a laughing face on my text. 

Fixed the problem and then put the blue border on it. Now I have one more done! It went fast and I was thrilled to have one more done!

Came up and after supper I decided to work on my cross stitch while we watched an old movie with George Kennedy and Dean Martin. "Airport" was movie I saw when I was a teenager and some of this was coming back. Love the movie!!


I was able to get another 200 stitches if not more done. I filled in a couple places. Love this piece too. 


Got my beads today. I love my monthly gift! 

Today was a good day to have fun and be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...