Thursday, June 8, 2023

Golf Day - My Time

 I slept in after Patrick left for golfing. The neighbor was running the lawn mower and it was waking me up. Finally the phone rang and that got me out of bed - 9:30 am! Debbie called to say we had a donation donation that needed a W9 form. I went to work on getting what I could. We have the W9 now and I sent it off to her. 

We received 2 quilt tops from Sara Bower today. 

This is the biggest one. It's 90" x 70" which is big for us. We do 80" x 60" but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth as they say. I cut the batting and backing for both quilt tops. Then I washed the backing and have it ready to go to Connie in the morning. We have to be at the Holiday Inn tomorrow by 7 am. Not my time but I will be there for the presentation. 

I cleaned up. Got the kitty litter taken care of as well as getting some laundry done too. I enjoyed listening to my book as I was working. Made supper and then got started on sour dough bread. 

I wanted to get at least a half hour on my cross stitching in. 

I worked on the white in the center area. I didn't get a lot done, but even 100 stitches helps. That's the fun part about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...