Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Do You Ever Have One Of Those Days?

 You know, those days when one doesn't want to do ANYTHING? Like you're not in the mood to do anything? OR just plan lazy. 

Well that was my day. I played games all day long. I watched "Monk" on Hallmark channel and played. Patrick was out golfing, so I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. I did unload the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen. Then I listened to a YouTube channel on how to work a great sour dough bread. So, I decided to try it out. It cam out. Was going to give it to the neighbor but he wasn't feeling good. Which means it's still here. I'll make crotons with it tomorrow. We have the bread from yesterday to finish. 

I received 2 packages of quilts - 

Since the label wasn't completely attached to the quilt, I replaced it with one of ours. This is really pretty. 


As always, Sophie had to enjoy it as well. I had to get her off it. 


I also replaced the label on this. 

Not feeling like doing much....not sure why. I did go down and get the off white fabric for the quilt I'm going to put together. It will be me sewing it all. Not quick and easy with blocks that are made. I'm tired of the same stars. Tomorrow is another day - and hopefully I will work on something - AFTER we do our stuff done around down. I need to go to the museum and put the 7 quilts away. Then I need to pick up the box we received that's there. I was actually thinking of starting to quilt on my white on white quilt. I may start that yet! Not what I need, but will have to get it going.  That's Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...