Sunday, June 4, 2023

Enjoying The Day Inside And Out

Patrick was off to golfing today. Not sure if he will go tomorrow since his partner doesn't want to wait till 8:30 or 9 to golf. He wants to get started at 8 am. Patrick can't figure out why he couldn't wait a half hour. Oh, well. 

I spend the morning getting laundry going, fixing a certificate, cutting backing for Connie, and then washing the fabric. While I got all that done, I baked a cake - "Lazy Daisy Cake." It's one of Patrick's moms recipe. 

About that time Patrick came home. I was starting to work on the bracelet. I decided to sit outside with Patrick on the deck. I worked on my beading while I was out there. 

When I was looking around, I saw the Rhodes in a pretty red. I had to take a picture. Then I came back and saw the tree that we planted around the time we moved into the house. I think it was a year or two later. One of the kids brought it home from school and we planted it. We planted about 4 of those trees. 

It's hard t believe it's grown so big! I really like it too! I just hope it doesn't take out the garage! lol 

Then I went back to work on the bracelet. I finished the last twist and made the clasp. It was fun to work on! I do like working on this one. I have another one I want to do. It's the Wavy Flag. I watched the video by Kara Beading on YouTube for the twisted bracelet. Then I asked my daughter if she wanted it. It would go with her earrings. I texted her and she said she would take it. So, I told her it was going in the mail tomorrow. Hope it fits. I also told her I could fix it if it's not the right size. I'll do that the next time we see her.  That's what makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...