Monday, June 19, 2023

Meeting Day -

 This morning I went to Connie's to drop off 2 quilt tops. I also picked up 2 finished quilts. My next stop was off to the grange. 

Sandy and Cindy were there before me. I took some things to work on, but then I didn't work on anything. We just chatted for about 2 hours. The only one that worked on anything was Cindy. She was finishing a few things that she started a long time ago. She's been working on UFO's. Wish I could say the same. lol

Afterwards I headed to moms to drop off the 2 quilts I had from Connie. She gave me 2 finished quilt and I took one of the quilts that needed the binding stitched down. 

Came home and worked on the quilt.

I finished working on the binding. I just need to add a label to this and the other 2. I will try and work on it tomorrow. Connie put this together with some blocks that Annette (have to look it up) made and gave to us. 

Believe it or not, I actually was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...