Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Enjoying The Afternoon!

This morning I slept in. Felt good too! Then after Patrick was done in the bathroom, I took my shower and got my exercises in. Then Patrick went outside and I went to my massage therapy. 

I feel so much better! She worked on my neck because I asked. She worked on my back really well. I'm doing better with my hip and back. Between her and Bob, I have been feeling a lot better. 

Then went to the post office, Safeway and the bank. I had to pick a few things up at Safeway. I got some stuff for homemade pizza. When I got home I realized Patrick is having trouble with a lot of salt tasting bitter. But we decided to try. I may rinse off the salt on the pepperoni. We'll see if it works. 

Talked to mom and now she wants me to come over on Friday. I've been going all week and now she wants me to come over. I will go over for a couple hours. That way I can drop off some fabric for JoAnn. I was really looking forward to NOT going anywhere on Friday. So much for that!

Then we sat and watched a "chick flick" on TV. It was really good and Patrick seemed to like it as well. While we watched TV, I stitched. 


 I'm really happy with how much I got done today. I filled in the areas that needed to be filled in. I worked on the dove and rabbit. 

It's looking pretty good. I'm having fun. Just surprised at how much white there is. But then doves are white - dah. lol I'm having so much fun with this. The animals are showing up and each time I get more excited to see what's next. That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...