Saturday, June 24, 2023

Debbie's Day

 Today I got started with laundry and cleaning the cat litter - as I was lacking on that! The bathroom told me I needed to do it and do it now!

We waited till 1 pm to head over to Debbie's anniversary. We arrived and they were getting started. They waited on the one daughter and then got started. It was a good anniversary party but there really wasn't as much there as I thought there would be. The food was good. Patrick and I help with the clean up. I mopped the kitchen floor before we left. Then we took some stuff to Debbie and Jim's house. After that we came home. Didn't get home till about 4:30 pm. 

I cut batting and backing for one quilt and backing for another. The back's are in the wash and I finished another roll of batting. I'm going to have to order more in the next couple weeks. 

So, as much as I would have loved to, I was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...