Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Enjoying My Day!

 Patrick was golfing and I was enjoying the day to myself. First things first. I had to get laundry going and I needed to vacuum as it was driving me crazy. 

I got on Netflix and watched 2 shows! I started with Wedding Date and loved that. Patrick arrived half way through it. Then I put another one on, Love Inn ..... can't remember the other part. It was good and even Patrick enjoyed it. 

While all that was going on, I was stitching!

I worked mostly on the white area. Then I went to the left and worked on the bottom of the coat. I'm having fun with this. Plus I'm having trouble thinking of what I want to do next. Do I want to work in green or red. Or do I want to keep working the white area. 

I'm happy with it. Of course Sophie had to sit in my lap a few times which had me taking breaks for her TLC time. I need to go back and finish the rabbit. Then I will be happier about it. I started on more green areas. The white is the hard part. 

My day was enjoying my time on my cross stitching! Guess I can say, it was fun to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...