Monday, June 26, 2023

Embroidery & Beading

 Today I was up and ready to go to my meeting. The hard part was that the day was moving fast, and I wasn't moving fast enough for the day! I was at Connie a little later than I wanted to be. She gave me my quilt back to have the binding put on it. I may do that myself. I haven't decided. Then I headed over to our meeting. Sandy and Cindy were already there. 

We must have laughed so much! Then we chatted about this and that. I was working on my Bonsai tree and was surprised at how much I got done! 

The yellow flowers will go after I get all the leaf stuff done. I will try to get all this part done and finish up on the tree. It's getting closer. I just need to take the time and work on it. 

On my way home I had to get a hug from my son! lol It was good to see him. Then I headed home. 

Patrick was outside and I decided to wait for him on the swing (on the deck). We sat and enjoyed the cool breeze. I was listening to my book and working on my beading. After about an hour of the breeze, we decided to come on in. 

With the TV on (news), I put the ear buds in and listened to my book. AND I worked on my beading. 

A few hours later, and I had the first one done and finished the second one. This set of angels is done. I need to do 2 more sets to be able to make an ornament out of them. Patrick likes the colors. It was his suggestion to change the wing color. I know what I did wrong on the pattern. Which means I need to correct it on the next color set. At least this part is done and I will work on my next pattern changes. 

I can't complain today. Patrick cooked, I got dessert and ended up Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...