Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Trip To The Vets And A Few Things

 Today I was up early to get ready to go to the vets. Sophie's yearly check up was today. We went with little problems. She meowed a lot before I got her in the car. Then it slowed down some. She was a lot better with the vet today then she was in the past. She lost a little bit of weight. 

Came home. Texted Debbie to get her to go to the museum for me. She is usually out and about. She was sweet enough to go. Had a call this morning from one of our veterans wife. She was dropping off some fabric at the museum. 

I pretty much listened to my books. I ended one and started another. I decided I needed to get to work on the binding of the quilt I brought home. 


Another one of Connie Carter's quilts. I finished the binding and put a label on the back. 

Added the label to this one as well. Too cutesy for me. This may have to go to a lady veteran. 

I have 4 more to add labels to but I need to make more labels to applique onto the quilts. I will try to work on that this week. I wasn't in the mood to go downstairs and work on stuff yet. 

So I pulled out my cross stitching and worked on my Santa. 

I worked on the bottom area. I filled in the missing stitches and then rolled the piece. I found a couple areas that were wrong. I took out a few stitches. One area was in the red area and I tried stitching over it. I may take it out later. Right now I'm going to let it go. I usually would not. I filled in the eye of the wolf. The ears of the rabbit was done wrong and I fixed the 7 stitches that were off. I will get back to this soon. I do want to get the bottom done soon. Guess if I do, I will be more than Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...