Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Labels And Beading!

This morning Patrick was up before me. He went to the dump and then to moms. I was supposed to call mom and let her know but forgot. He helped her out today. Then he went to Safeway for some groceries. He went to get shrimp for our dinner. 

While he was gone, I worked with the laundry and then got the certificates ready for tomorrow's presentation. 

I received another quilt from Anne T. It's really pretty and the label she has is awesome!


The label was put on for the quilt I finished the binding on yesterday. It is now ready for the museum. 


This was the next one for the label. This is the one I did. It's part of our challenge quilts. 


Another one of my quilts. This one is for Charlie Wood. He gets it next time. That one is on the 22nd of July. 

After doing all the labels, I now have 10 quilts going to the museum. That's a good thing. I decided to work on some beading. I gave Debbie my flag bracelet and will need to make another one. 


I was trying to decide if I wanted to do another flag bracelet or work on the angels that I need for my ornaments. I changed some of the colors for the angels. Patrick helped pick them out. He wanted gold wings instead of white ones. So, it's a little of silver and gold. I do like it, but wonder if it's too shinny. lol 

My day has been a calm day with Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...