Friday, June 2, 2023

A Trip To Olympia And Then Relaxing

This morning we were up at 7:30 am and out the door by 8:15 am. I had to be in Olympia for my Gastro appointment at 9:45 - with them telling me to be there 30 mins early!! We arrived around 9 am and then sat in the car for 10 mins. I was looking for Sherry from the Stars and Stripes QOV. She wasn't there so, I went on in to my appointment. I hadn't quiet signed in when they called me, so they had to wait on me. lol First time for that! After filling out paperwork - new name and company I guess, I was called back in. It sounds like most of my issues are STRESS. So, he gave me a medication that should help with the blotting and craps. That should help with the stress as well. I have to go back in 3 months. 

Sherry was at Kaiser when she texted Patrick. So he headed over there to meet up with her. He picked up the quilt they offered us. 


It's really pretty! I love what they did with this!

When I got out we went to Kaiser and had to wait about 15 mins at the pharmacy. I wanted to double check the medications was went to the mail order and not make me pick it up. They gal at the desk was confused. But we worked it out that it was actually sent to the mail order pharmacy - BUT they could have it ready for me in a day or two! lol - I said, "No, I want it sent to me."

Next stop was Costco for some odds and ends. Picked up a few things for Phillip as well. Dropped them off on the way back. 

Came home and unloaded. Then sat in the chair - falling asleep. Patrick was napping in his chair and I got up and went to the couch. We both sleep for a good hour or more. We were beat! 

When I got up, I started to work a little on the cross stitch small pieces that Cindy gave me. I didn't get much done. Decided I wanted to play on the tablet instead. They day was gone fast and I was enjoying some time to relax. It didn't help me with Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...