Monday, June 5, 2023

I Wanted To Bead Today

 This morning I had 2 stops before going to the BE meeting. I didn't feel like working on BE stuff. So, I took my beading along with me. 

Arrived and no one was there. I sat in the car listening to my book till Sandy V arrived. Then shortly after Sandy E arrived. Sandy E went to the thrift shop before coming to the meeting. She actually bought the Omini cross stitch bars CHEAP. But she didn't have the side bars. She's thinking of making her own side bars. I was a little surprised and not crazy about a her making something to work. But that's what she does and sometimes it really does work. She also found some cross stitch projects that someone started and didn't finish. So she got those as well. A couple of those was Heaven and Earth stuff. 

I had a "panick" message from Debbie. She was quilting on a quilt that Kristi's friend did. A 1/4 of the way down she found a hole. Which meant she needed to take some stitching out and fix it. I left early today from the meeting and headed to Debbie's to help her rip out the quilting stitches. We had it done in about an hour and a half. She needs to sew the seams up and then put it back on the quilting frame to finish it. 

Once all that was done, I came home. 

Then I sat out on the deck with Patrick. I decided to work more on the bracelet that I started at the meeting. 


I still have a few more flags to make. Then I will do the wave on this. Once that is done, I will use the charm with the clasp. It will be fun to see how it comes out. Just think - 2 bracelets! I would never have thought it! but I'm having fun making them. I seriously need to get back to my tapestries though!! 


Of course Sophie had to be in my lap the whole time!! Plus that look is telling me to "suck it up!" She wanted the attention. But then I was having too much fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...