Thursday, June 22, 2023

Hello, Presentation Day!

This morning Patrick went golfing and was so sweet! He pulled the curtains in the bedroom so I could sleep a little longer. I finally got up and got moving. I did forget one thing that I needed to take to the presentation - but not important enough to come back and print them. 

I left early. I wanted to get started before the group members showed up. There is always something that I have to answer and get off track. 

One of the gals brought a quilt top! I was thrilled. Mom gave me 5 quilts that need labels and that made me happy!! I need to move them into the bedroom till I get started on them. They have another 5 that need the binding stitched down. I will do one tomorrow when I go to her group meeting. We have Debbie and Jim's 50th Anniversary to go to on Saturday and I need to help out a little there. 


 AMY STARR ARMY 

MICHAEL HARRISON ARMY 

PRESTYN GILMAN ARMY 

JAMES GILMAN ARMY 

KELLEY WOOD  MARINE VIETNAM

SCOTT ROBERTSON ARMY 

KEN ARCHER COAST GUARD 

CLAY HILL  ARMY VIETNAM

Preston had to leave early, so wasn't in the group photo. His sister or Aunt said she wanted him to get home right away because she wasn't dealing with his kids. I couldn't help but laugh about that. They had a long way to go to get home. 

Cleaned up and then headed home. We were done in a very short time. Even Kylee was surprised at how quick today was. I asked Chip if he would do the presentation with us next time. We have a month before we have another one. Now we have enough quilts to get us through the year - I'm hoping! I need to figure out how many days we have and how many quilts we have. 

Stopped at Safeway to pick up some food that I needed for supper. Also needed to get my Ice Cream!! 

Came home and sat with Patrick on the deck. then I had to get moving on the QOV stuff that I brought home. I had to do a reimbursement and a donation. Then I had to do some emails to get everything worked out. 

Now, I'm done! I've done a lot today, and it was a good day. Just not one that made me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...