Sunday, June 18, 2023

It Only Took Three Days!

This morning Patrick wanted blueberry muffins, so that was my first thing. Then while we were eating the muffins, Katt called. It was so good to hear from her. 

When that was done, I headed downstairs. 

Starting here and and working on getting this done. It only took me three days working on this. I told myself I will NOT do another one like this. Way too many half square triangles. If I do it, it will we way less triangles!! 

After several hours of working on this, I finally finished it! I WILL NOT do another one! I think the panel gets lost in this, but Patrick said it was good. At least we have another quilt for the veterans. I will have to think of a better quilt that won't take so much work. I like the part of panels that doesn't take long. NOT THIS TIME! 

Then I came up and enjoyed playing games and watching TV with Patrick. I finally got tired of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...