Saturday, June 3, 2023

Hello Saturday! A Day To Relax!

 This morning I was up early and playing on my tablet. Then after Patrick was up, I got moving on getting him to cut my hair! I was so tired of it being so long. I still can't believe how short it feels after cutting off a good 5." Hee Hee. It feels good though. I do like it. Trouble is the bangs and that takes a couple days to look decent. 

After that, I headed out on the deck and dead headed the hanging baskets. I also trimmed them a little. They are looking good, but the dead flowers was looking bad. Patrick worked on his garden gate. It turned out really well. I like how much easier it is to open then the old one. Then I cut some asparagus for supper. Put them in the fridge in water to keep them stiff. 

Next I had this hair brained idea to get my beads organized and put away. I had 3 boxes of my monthly beads that I have each month. More will come in. I put them in the tubes and in the cases. Trouble is, my cases are full and I need to do some more moving around. 

All those packets went into tubes. 

Had to have my ice tea with me too!

All the cases that go in the box are full - like this! I need to work them into the second box, but I need to work on putting the other beads that are in that box, somewhere else. I will work on that. May have to pick up some more containers for that. That actually took all afternoon to work on! 

I worked on the bracelet today. I received my QOV charms and want to make a flag bracelet for some of my group. So, I needed to finish this. I was able to get 2 more X's done. Now I need to do one more and then I can finish it. It's coming along pretty good. I hope to finish it tomorrow. Then start on at least one of the flag bracelets. Now, I'm done! I did a lot which kept me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...