Wednesday, June 7, 2023

What A Day!

 This morning I was up and doing my exercises. Then I was out the door for my massage therapy in town. At times it hurt, but she's having to get to my muscles to get my back loosened up. Once that was done, I was off to physical therapy with Bob. First I stopped at moms to take photos of her quilt. I had to show them to Bob. Mom was on her way to "The Pantry" in town to give out free food. I went to therapy and the car already there was just like ours! First time I saw a car like ours around here. 

He had me do a few other things and showed me how to use the roll. I'm good to go. Then made a stop at the car wash to get the car washed. By the time I got home, it was 1 pm. I had to eat something for lunch! lol 

Then I sat out on the deck with Patrick and worked on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the step ladder method and was getting it closer to having it done. I'm happy with what I have done. I'm enjoying this piece. I came back in the house because it was too hot for me! I couldn't believe it's getting hotter and I'm having a hard time with it. The good news is that my hands didn't get sweaty so I couldn't stitch much. This way I was able to get another 500 stitches done. I will work on it again tomorrow - MAYBE - unless I go downstairs to work on a quilt top. We need more quilts. I have an idea for the next one, so it won't take too long. The hard part will be the colors. Which always has me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...