Friday, January 12, 2024

A Little Of This And That

 Today I didn't want to get up. Mostly because my reflex decided to keep me up. I had a hard time getting to sleep much. 

Then it was a day of this and that. I worked on the water system bookkeeping to close out 2023. I needed Patrick's help because I had the books a little off. It's now balanced, and the year is closed out. If I ever get audited, then everything is good to go.  Then I vacuumed (with a little help from Patrick). He did laundry and I folded the clothes. 

Debbie stopped by and dropped off 3 quilts. Then Colleen came and took 2 of the quilts I had for bindings. I talked to mom, and she was telling me about yesterday's presentation.  

The day went by fast with all the little things I was doing. From one thing to another. It's funny how busy one can get doing this and that. 

It was a cold day today with the snow. We got snow again today. Mom didn't get much in Centralia but Chehalis and Onalaska got hit pretty good with snow. Wonder if we will have more tomorrow. The state is under a "warning."

And no, I didn't find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...