Thursday, January 25, 2024

Trying To Get Back To Normal

 I didn't sleep the best, but I did get a good night's sleep. My arm pit and boob hurt. It's not the funniest thing in the world. 

Of all days, today is Patrick's Birthday! He even had a dentist appointment for his Birthday! UGH

I pretty much had my Tylenol and Ibuprofen trading places all day. I tried not to take it but every 6 hours. Don't want to depend on drugs to get me through this pain. I also had ice packs under my arm off and on all day. I'm going to have it on just before I call it a night. 

I did get a walk in. It was weird though, I walked around once. Part way back I felt it pulling on my boob (not sure what else to say other than breast). I started itching as well today. Not sure if it was the iodine the put on before surgery, but betting it was. 

Patrick went golfing. He's going to go again tomorrow. I'm just trying to stay quiet and get this sore spot cleared up. Not doing much is driving me crazy. After he got home, then he headed to the dentist. I'm still not ready to go to the dentist. I will when all this is over. At least I can hope it will be over. 

Patrick got Birthday calls from his brother and daughter. Both were asking about me as well. Poor guy didn't get much in the way of a Birthday. Phil gave him some books to read, so that was something. I tried to get him something, but he didn't want it. I offered to bake a cake and he wants to wait till this weekend. I think he wants me to heal a little better before getting back into the kitchen. 

Sandy texted today to say her coworker's husband (who is our age) passed away this morning. So, as I'm typing this, I'm actually thinking it depressing. I seriously need to get my but moving and think positive again!! 

Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...