Saturday, January 13, 2024

Staying Home All Weekend

Today I was sleeping in. It's Saturday and I really didn't want to get up. So, I stayed in a warm bed. We had snow again last night and this afternoon. We keep dropping in temperatures. All week we have been under a weather warning. 

I pretty much played games till I decided to get my butt up and go work on my beading. 

I was able to get 4 rows in today and I started working on it around 3 pm. Once can see the ear in the corner left. The brick is really coming out as brink work. I do like how it's coming along, and I don't feel like I need to take any of it out right now. The colors are truer so far. I'm waiting to see what Sophie's coloring will look like. She's calico and that is what will make this piece interesting. I do need to go on YouTube and show the work. I will do that one of these days. 

Try to stay home and keep warm is my motto right now. I'm due for more doctor appointments starting this week. It's almost as if it will go on for a month every week. So, it's better for me to stay home and keep up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...