Monday, January 29, 2024

Getting Moving

This morning Patrick went golfing and I slept in. I did get a call from Radiology to come in for a check up. We will see on Friday if I need radiology or not. Will be interesting to see how much if any radiation I will need. 

I went out walking and was able to do 4 laps. I was having trouble with my ear buds and will have to do some research on that. Every time I go outside with them they stop working. Go figure. 

Then I came in and vacuumed. It needed it. Patrick came home just after that. He went outside to work in the yard since the weather was good. I played on the tablet for a little bit. Then we watched "Worst Cooks" and I actually stopped playing for a good hour. I was thinking I wanted to work on something but not sure what. I did get my pattern "Shisha Berries" from Debbie Kelley and class is Sunday. Looking forward to it! I will take a photo tomorrow of the pattern. It's prettier than the photo they had for Distant Learning classes. 

I finally pulled out my cross stitching and decided I wanted to get a few more stitches in. I may work on that for awhile now. 

I did have to take the last row I put in, out. So that was time to stop for awhile. I am trying to get the stair step going. So, I finished the red step to the white. I'm now working on the white area of the dove. It's coming along nicely. I do know that my background is showing through and that bothers me, but nothing I can do about it with the fabric I have. At least it did feel good to be back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...