Monday, January 15, 2024

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning, I was out the door heading to the bank. But guess what, it's a holiday! So, I will have to stop tomorrow.  

I met up with Sandy and Gerilyn. We had a good meeting. Gerilyn brought us bread with soup. So, we had an awesome lunch! I had to have more. The soup was veggies, noodles and meat. All was very tasty. I think she even surprised herself! 

I was able to finish this butterfly up. I couldn't find my black thread so then I sat and chatted. When I started picking everything up, then I found the thread I needed. By that time, we all decided to call it a day. At least I have 2 of the 3 butterflies done. I will work on the last one and get this piece done. 

We talked about the Seminar being cancelled and going virtual. I'm not going to attend. I'm doing the distant learning classes and that's pretty much the same. Why pay more to call it "Seminar?" 

Came home - and man! was it cold! It felt good to come home. I ended up putting another sweater on because the sweater I had wasn't enough. 

We sat and chatted. Patrick watched the football game, and I moved around. Debbie stopped by and got 2 backing for Connie. Once she left I played on my tablet. I couldn't think of anything to work on while I was sitting in my chair. Weird, but I was at a loss. 

Then I played on the tablet the rest of the night. I have a doctors meeting tomorrow - not about the surgery or cancer - just a checkup. I'm sure she will talk about what's going on with me. 

All in all I'm just glad I had finished the butterfly and can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...