Friday, January 5, 2024

Quilting At Moms

 I headed over to moms today. I didn't take anything or do anything. My surgery stitches were sore today. I showed mom the surgery area. She was surprised at how big the stitches were. I told her it's just sore from time to time. Plus the nipple is really sore when I brush across it. That has to be because of those shorts. It was funny how a couple of the gals down play the surgery. It's a quick and easy surgery but the waiting to heal is the hard part. I'm still not 100% ready to get back to normal. 

I didn't stay long. After lunch, I came home. I didn't want to sit and do nothing. I was thinking about home more. When I left, I didn't call Patrick. So, when I got home he told me he had a couple things he wanted me to pick up. I told him the last few times I called he didn't have anything, so I didn't call. Never fails. I really didn't want to be out today. 

When I got home, I fell asleep on the couch for a good 2+ hours. Patrick was napping in his chair as well. Neither one of us got much done when I got home. Patrick did clean up the house and get all the Christmas decorations put away. The tree is gone and the house is back to normal. 

It wasn't a day where I felt good. I was more tired than anything. Not a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...