Friday, January 19, 2024

Another Quiet Day

This morning I was up earlier than I have been getting up. I had 2 phone calls from Kaiser today. One to go over my surgery on Tuesday. 

Then I got laundry going. I'm happy to say, I actually did 3 loads! lol - Patrick went golfing and was home before noon. He had been itching to go golfing since they closed the course for a week. The weather was either too cold or raining too much. We had freezing weather in there as well. So, when he came home, he crashed on the couch and slept for a good couple hours. 

I went for my walk - first time in awhile. Then I came in and worked on my beading. 


 I am having fun watching this grow. The ears are easy to see now, and I need to get to her face. In between trying to bead and laundry, I had a few things come up with QOV. I had to send accounting stuff to Nationals to see what was going on. They are working on a new gal. I told them that 3 months of training and they should have it down by now. When the call emailed back, she said she had been on the job for 3 weeks. So, I apologized. After all that was done, and I was finished with 2 rows, I called it done. I'm good for the day. And the best part was that I could bead without any worries. It sure makes the day easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...