Friday, January 26, 2024

Harder Than I Thought After Surgery

 Today Patrick went golfing. As for me, I felt awful. I did notice one of my eye lids is drooping enough that I can tell. It's like a shade over a corner of my eye. 

I put on and off the ice all day. It has been painful. I'm dealing with it, but it's uncomfortable. At least the area under my arm pit that I was having trouble with is not a problem and seems to be going down. 

As for the pain, I am also itchy. Being itchy is worse than the pain to me! I have been putting on cream that helps but it takes a little bit to work. I don't mind the pain if I had the choice between pain and itching. 

When Patrick came home he went to take a nap for a couple hours. I waited for Debbie and Colleen to drop off quilts. Once they did that, then I joined Patrick for a nap. I only lasted about 1 hour. Then got up and played on the tablet. I hope to get back to my beading if I can. 

Patrick took me out to eat. I ordered a cheeseburger but it was just a little over cooked for my liking. they really did char it, and I can't take char done! 

Came home and had hot chocolate because it's been raining all afternoon. Depressing at times. But I do like my rain. It does make the house dark though. Which doesn't help with the mood of the day. 

I realized today was harder because it's 3 days after surgery. The 2nd or 3rd day after surgery is when it really hits. So, I paid for it a little more today then the last 2 days. UGH

Looking forward to the time I can get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...