Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Still Have Pain.....Have Things To Think About

Today I was up early. I let Patrick sleep in. Not sure if he is going golfing tomorrow or not. He's been thinking about it, but I think it's supposed to rain again. 

We went to my surgeon appointment today. All is good. They got all the cancer and now I need to see my radiation oncologist. I'm not liking the idea of radiation and will see on Friday if I am going to do it or not. I talked with a couple people that had it, and it doesn't sound good for some, and it does for others. I want to know more about it before I do it. I really am not liking this at all. Patrick thinks I should go through with it, but I don't know. Friday will tell me what I want to do. I am still in a lot of pain. I quit taking pain meds a couple days ago. I don't want to rely on pain meds and it doesn't help with my liver or kidney if I keep taking them. So, I'm putting an ice pack on at night and getting some sleep. The surgeon thought I was allergic to something in the prep for surgery and put that down on my chart. He was surprised I'm still itching. Told to keep putting cream on it. Let's hope it doesn't come back....guess that's going to be on what I do. Time will tell. 

Came home and I had to take a break. I seem to be taking a lot of breaks but this time I got off my but around 6 pm and started working on my cross stitching. 

Every little bit helps on getting this done. I really don't like how the fabric shows through though. I hope when I wash it, it will loosen things up and not show so much. That's what made today Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...