Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Results In - Need To Go Back

Today I was up and ready to get moving. Patrick was telling me I need to do more than just play games. Debbie was coming over today at 11. I decided to go out when she leaves. 

I called the nurse to let her know the results where there. She had the surgeon call me. Everything looks good - but there is a question on the "margins" of what was taken out. They think they got it all, but need to be sure since I wasn't in the "margins." So, now I wait to see when the next surgery is. I am not happy about going back in, but I know it's necessary. I still have my oncology meeting tomorrow. He said it's "curable" and I believe him. He just wants to make sure we get it all. I'm okay with that. I'm still stage "0" so I can't complain. It could have grown in the short amount of time I waited. Thankfully it didn't. 

Okay, on a better note. I called Ron while I was walking. I even called a distant cousin who works on the family history. We both realize that the stuff we collect today may not be of interest to anyone in the family. Sorry note! I wish it was, but I agree with him. No one in today's generation wants to know about history - that's why we seem to be repeating it now. 

I then went to work and got me beads back in line. Then I did another row. 

I realized I could have another 4 rows done, for as long as it took me to get the beads back in the tubs they belonged to. I started on the tip of Sophies ear (left side). I have a couple beads that are out of place, but I'm not sure if I want to take it out and fix it. I may yet! If anyone knows me well, they know if it bothers me, it comes out. The brick work is coming out pretty good. Once can tell its brick work. 

At least I was able to get moving again and find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...