Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sore & Dealing With It

 Today I enjoyed a doughnut since Patrick went out to get doughnuts. I try not to eat them but when he goes out once in a while, I just have to have one. 

I was sore when I got up and I am still sore! It's uncomfortable to be in pain. I don't want to take pain meds, because it's just around the stitches, but I may have to. I will take a Tylenol around supper time. I just hate being so uncomfortable and not able to do much. I did push it a little today and will have to suck it up and take a Tylenol.  

I played games this morning and then Patrick suggested I try and put labels on quilts. Which I did. I also emptied the dishwasher. Which make it a little sore on my right side. I'm sore where the stitches are and I'm sore under the arm pit. UGH

This was one of Kristi's friends quilt top. She quilted the quilt for her. I think this is the one that I had Colleen add more rows to but not sure. 

JoAnn Wisner made this one as well. I believe this is the 5th one she's made. It's an easy quilt pattern, but we had a lot of them cut and ready to sew. She took the box and ended up with 3 or 4 quilt tops out of the box. It works out great. We still have quilts for veterans at this rate. 

Colleen's sister made the top. Then Colleen quilted it. I like the design, which surprises even me. I'm not usually thrilled about scrappy quilts like this one. But this works. They did an awesome job on this one. 

After 3 labels I decided not to do the 4th one. I'm so sore right now, that I don't want to push it. I'm just happy that I was able to try and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...