Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Doctor Appointment

 This morning I was just moving around. Didn't get into anything because we needed to be in Olympia by 1 pm. 

We headed out at noon, stopping at the bank first. Then headed up to Kaiser. We both had to have blood work done. When we arrived and took a number, I had 11 people in front of me. We didn't have to wait long. Funny thing was, the gal that took my blood couldn't get finished with the paperwork and was stuck. So, I ended up waiting for the other gal to come in. She hadn't signed out and that stopped my gal from completing our task. Once that was done, Patrick and I got a muffin at the cafe before heading upstairs to my appointment. 

When I finally got into my appointment, my doctor was having an intern work with her. So, she came in after the nurse, went over everything and then my doctor came in and went over everything. Between the 2, I think I told them everything. My doctor is keeping track of all that is going on with me. She told me she wanted to see me in 6 weeks - but did I know about the new changes with appointments? Nope. Now I can only sign up for an appointment with in 9 days. The appointments for her go fast! She's only available M, T, and Wed. So, I have to check 9 days before I want the appointment. UGH. I may end up calling Kaiser and have them set up my appointment. I will wait till the middle of February. 

We stopped at the gas station on the way home. Then we got busy with cooking supper. Once that was over, I was done for the day. So, I've been enjoying my game. lol 

It's wasn't meant to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...