Thursday, January 18, 2024

Trip To Olympia

This morning I didn't do a lot. I was just enjoying the morning. Patrick didn't go golfing because of the rain. 

My appointment in Olympia was at 2, so we left around 1. It was short and sweet. I wanted to see if he would remove some fluid under my arm pit. He said to remind him Tuesday when I have surgery, to remove some fluid. He will have a better chance to look at it then. I could have had it done today, but he said it would be better if I waited till Tuesday. Short and sweet. 

We headed to Costco and got a lot of stuff we were out of. Plus a few things we didn't remember till we show it. 

Came home and unloaded. They had to get our crab going for supper. We have enough for 2 meals, and we will have the rest of it tomorrow. Patrick headed to his meeting with the sewer district and I cleaned up the kitchen. Once all that was done, I was done. 

Played games the rest of the night. Coughing like crazy all day. Mom's got a cold and drinking a lot of hot totties. She was laughing most of the time we chatted, so think she's really enjoying her hot totties! Worked on a few things for QOV. Now I'm done. 

Calling it a night without being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...