Monday, January 22, 2024

Embroidery Meeting - Class Instruction

 This morning Gerilyn came over so I could take her to embroidery. They were leaving for Seattle today and it would be easier on her husband if she came with me. We were early - it was 9:30 am when we arrived. Funny thing was that both Cindy and Sandy were there that early as well. 

We waited on Sandy V. She was scheduled to work on her class she's teaching. She's making changes to her Seminar class to go virtual. It's the mandala patterns that she is doing with embroidery. So, we talked about what she could do for the class. She's wanting to give students ideas of what they can do with the patterns. Changing them up to look good with embroidery. 

Mandala printable patterns can be found on Bing or any search site. There are a lot of them out there. She uses the round ones. I had a few photos before of her work, but not today. They are pretty, but I don't know if I could do the colors justice. I will think about doing this class as she goes along, to see if it works for others. She had to get Pat K., from BE to use her computer to design one for the class. 

She is still working on this piece. It's from a BE book that is out there. When I figure out which one it is, I will post the correct information on it. She does a beautiful job with her embroidery. 

Since Gerilyn's husband picked her up, I was able to go to the gas station for gas. We wanted to have a full tank to get up to Tacoma tomorrow. 

I came home and worked on laundry. I didn't want Patrick to have to do all the laundry this week, so I got most of it done. It's a lot that was from our Sunday cleaning, so rugs and bed linen where in there as well. 

I played on the tablet and just had a good time. I received 3 applications for QOV that I need to get done tonight. I really didn't get to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...