Sunday, January 21, 2024

Play And Relaxing

Today we enjoyed not having to be up at a certain time. Yet I couldn't sleep in. 

We cleaned up the house a little this morning. Play started at 2 pm in Centralia. So, we cleaned up and I was able to get some rugs in the wash. Which I need to put back in the bathroom now that I think about it. 

Debbie popped over before the play. She and I were working on the batting for Connie. She picked up 2 battings and then left. Once she was gone, Colleen came to pick up the quilt I got from Sara Bower. She's going to add a border and then quilt it.  

Next thing I knew it was time to go to the play. It was called "Almost, Maine." It was interesting but turned out to be short "stories" of romance. It was awesome acting! They were really good with making you feel like you were there. I enjoyed it. But I think I like plays that are the whole play. 

We came home and got supper going. Then sat and relaxed in front of the TV. Katt called earlier and we called her back. Then we just relaxed. So much so, that right now I'm about to call it a night. I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...