Sunday, January 7, 2024

Working On It

This morning I was up and moving. Not doing much though. I did unload the dishwasher and try to help with laundry. I can't lift the laundry but I can fold it. 

I pretty much played all morning. I'm just not 100% back to "normal" - meaning I'm not feeling like I want to do anything. I'm thinking it's a little depression, but I've always been one to close off and do my own thing. Patrick suggested I take my walk. I figured he had a point, so I went out and walked - this time doing 3 laps instead of 2. I'm not ready to do my exercises that I do for my back. Surprisingly, I'm not having back issues, so that's a good thing. 

After walking the 3 loops, I sat down to work on my beading. 


I was able to get 2 more rows done. They take about an hour per row, but then the row is a good 12" or more long. I think the tip of Sophie's ear is starting to show but not sure. I need to check my pattern on the computer to see if I'm close. I'm in the 40's as far as rows go. My laptop likes to shut off on me a lot, so I will check it later. 

I then went back to playing games. I was listening to one of Nora Roberts books. It was interesting. Didn't expect the ending to be what it was. Guess that's why I like her books. 

My day was quiet, and enjoyable - at least to me. The Seahawks won, but so did Green Bay, so we are out of the wild card. I'm okay with that. I was getting tired of football lately. They are getting to pollical for my liking. 

At least I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...