Sunday, January 28, 2024

Zoom Meeting Day

 This morning I was up and feeling a lot better. I did help out a little with house work. Patrick was on it all day. He even worked on laundry. 

This afternoon was our Brazilian embroidery sew group via zoom. It's a fun group and we get along great. It's fun to see what everyone is working on. 


I decided to work on my butterfly this time. I started it, and this is about as far as I got. I do think it's going to be a challenge because there is more small black areas. I need to be sure and leave the "dots" open when I do the black. That will be filled in with yellow. 

I played games today. I seem to feel better when I do. I did get in 4 laps of walking which was good for me. The cool air helped. I listened to my book and walked. 

Patrick fixed me supper and I eat while at our meeting. Then I pretty much called it done. I'm trying hard to get back to working on my crafts, but lately that just isn't there. I have my doctor appointment on Tuesday. I'm betting I may get a radiology call tomorrow or later this week. Hopefully I won't need it, but the ways things are going with me, I just might. 

I was just glad I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...